The Quality Circle
A simple principle
- To define a standard of quality
- To measure quality with regards to this standard
- To analyze the “non-qualities” (gaps within this standard)
- To Correct
- To come back to the defined standard (to challenge it) and restart it
often difficult to bring to terms
- From a Technical point of view: The service is composed of many building blocks, each being the object of an autonomous quality circle. How to speak of “one” quality?
- From a Marketing point of view: The principal analysis, and the essential one, concerns the satisfaction of the client. More profoundly, it allows to identify the important components of the “quality of service”. But how to analyze “the” quality rather than its derivatives?