Quality as per Client Vision:
Coherence factor of Quality Circles
For Directique: First, from the point of view of the consumer.
To envision quality of service as much as the client quality experience, this “point of view” represents the principal guarantee for each company to control their own quality, and to assure an optimum return for their efforts in complying “to produce” this quality.
The Quality Circle
A simple principle
- To define a standard of quality
- To measure quality with regards to this standard
- To analyze the “non-qualities” (gaps within this standard)
- To Correct
- To come back to the defined standard (to challenge it) and restart it
often difficult to bring to terms
- From a Technical point of view: The service is composed of many building blocks, each being the object of an autonomous quality circle. How to speak of “one” quality?
- From a Marketing point of view: The principal analysis, and the essential one, concerns the satisfaction of the client. More profoundly, it allows to identify the important components of the “quality of service”. But how to analyze “the” quality rather than its derivatives?
Only a quality circle ”as per the client’s vision”
would allow these conceptions to come together
- Within a ”client’s vision”, the only underlying quality is, that of “from end-to-end”. There is only one single quality circle possible
- The definition of a client’s vision( perspective) of this standard of quality is a unique opportunity to put into review the technical and satisfaction standards
- The non-qualities (standard gaps–measures) detected must drive into question the technical quality circles. “Technical” measures synchronized to the client’s visional measures are more effective means to assure this liaison
- The “qualities” (in accordance to the standards – measures) detected must face up to meet the standards satisfaction in order to validate its relevance
Directique develops and commands the tools as well as the operational concepts necessary to manage your quality of service, …carrying our this quality as per the client’s vision
- Providing advise on how to organize your circles of quality as much as on managing its content and their interrelation with each other
- Calculated measures within a customer’s vision and/or technical vision
- Complete launching studies, in established systems, within “benchmark” vision, …
The Quality of the Client Experience: a quality of service that concerns all businesses
- A service providing business is used to working its quality of service, and its client’s vision allows it to facilitate a more efficient dialogue between the marketing teams and technical teams that “produce” the services.
- Yet all businesses, whether they are in the market to produce products or service providing, generate services back to their clients throughout all levels of contact (information, purchases, warranty, post sale follow-up, customer service., etc, etc., …). This quality “via a client’s journey” is a quality of service at least as important for the performance of the business as that of the quality of the service being “sold”. It too must be studied in respect to the client’s vision for an optimum performance.